Today, canalys, a research firm, released its ranking of smartphone shipments in China in the first quarter of 2021
1. The shipment volume of vivo was 21.6 million, with a domestic share of 23%, an increase of 79%
2. The shipment volume of oppo was 20.6 million, with a domestic share of 22%, an increase of 65%
3. Huawei’s shipment volume was 14.9 million, with a domestic share of 16%, down 50%
4. Xiaomi’s shipment volume was 13.5 million, with a domestic share of 15%, an increase of 75%
5. Apple’s shipping volume reached 12 million, with a domestic share of 13%, an increase of 49%
Vivo’s performance in the first quarter was very strong, with more than 79% of the shipment growth, ranking first; Oppo also followed with a 1% market share gap; Huawei, on the other hand, has suffered a big impact on its shipment volume due to well-known reasons, and has retired to the third place; Although Xiaomi has achieved good sales in Xiaomi 11, the follow-up mid range models have not been connected soon. After the K40 series is fully opened, its Q2 performance is still expected.
It is understood that the current vivo mobile phone product line includes: nex, the top flagship, x, s, y, and iqoo, a sub brand focusing on cost performance. In the first quarter, their main models include X60 series, S9 series, iqoo neo5, etc.
Author: Chen Muliang