Vacuum storage bag is mainly used to hold quilts and all kinds of clothes. What are its advantages and disadvantages? What should be paid attention to when using? Next, pchouse will talk to you.
1、 Advantages and disadvantages of vacuum storage bag
1. Save space, because it’s vacuum compression. If you take out the air in the middle of the originally expanded objects, the volume will become smaller. To make a simple analogy, it’s equivalent to flattening the sponge with your hands.
2. Will not mold, insects, damp. Because it is isolated from the outside air, so it can achieve this effect.
3. The price is relatively cheap. Generally, the domestic price of this kind of bag ranges from more than ten yuan to dozens of yuan, which is very practical.
It is easy to damage the fiber by vacuum compression, which leads to the loss of resilience and fluffy feeling of clothing. Although it will be fluffy after taking out, it will drop a lot, and it is not as comfortable as before.
2、 Precautions for vacuum storage bag
1. Please dry your clothes and bedding before putting them into the bag. The stored goods should be clean, dry and not perishable. Do not put the food into the bag. Please do not put insect repellent, preservative and clothing into the bag at the same time, so as to avoid discoloration and deterioration of the collected items.
2. Pay attention to the bag before and after inflation. Do not let sharp objects scratch. It is better to operate on the bed or clean desktop. If there are buttons, zippers and other hard objects in the storage, please fold them inside and put them into the storage bag. When depositing in the cabinet or other places, you should also pay attention to whether there are sharp objects in the deposit address to ensure the integrity of the bag.
3. When clothes, quilts and other items are placed in the bag, 3-5cm away from the zipper. Do not force large items into the bag.
4. To ensure that the sealing zipper part is clean, if fiber and dust enter, the sealing performance will be reduced. It is recommended to use water gauze to wipe clean and then close the zipper. After closing the zipper, please hold the slide tightly with your hand and pull it back and forth several times at the sealing place to ensure that the two sealing ribs are completely buckled into the groove to ensure the sealing effect.
The above is the advantages and disadvantages of the vacuum storage bag and the matters needing attention, I hope to help you.
[the above content is transferred from “Pacific home network”, which does not represent the view of this website. If you need to reprint it, please obtain the license of Pacific home network. If there is any infringement, please contact to delete it